- Felix Rácz was born in Satu Mare (1973) and lives in Hungary since 1991. He speaks Hungarian, English, French and Romanian. He founded Felix Promotion in 2002.
- The name can be familiar to sport fans because Felix Promotion is part of the Hungarian- and international life. Thanks to the company’s excellent boxers and TV2’s production, TV2 Ring a few months later it gained a nationwide fame.
- Almost 3, 2 million people followed the „Bonecracker” versus J. P. Chacon’s fight on TV Live, which entered in the Hungarian sport history as the most popular sport event featuring a hungarian. During its nearly five years of activity the company has promoted 78 title fights. 10 Hungarian-, 32 international-, 9 European- and 27 World Championship belts were attached to different athletes wrist.
- The most popular athletes of the team were: Bettina Csábi, Viktória Miló, Attila „Viper” Kovács, János „Bonecracker” Nagy, Jozsef „Hangman” Nagy.
- Between 2004 and 2006 Felix Rácz was the president of the Hungarian Boxing Federation’s technical comission.
- Thanks to the professional experience, continuous orientation and the wide range of contacts the reanimation of the company in 2010 didn’t cause problems.
- The agency’s primary aim is to provide to their talented athletes and artists a safe financial background for an efficient competition.
Athletes who colaborate with Felix Promotion:
- Anasztázia Nguyen (athletics)
- Attila Kovács (boxing)
- Balázs Benik (rally)
- Balázs Kelemen (boxing)
- Krisztián Berki (gymnastique)
- Norbert Farkas (skiing)
- Richárd Rapport (chess)
- Sándor Nagy (boxing)
- Zsolt Bedák (boxing)
- From 2001 till his retirement in boxing 2006 he was elected as „ Boxing Manager of the Year” five times in Hungary.
- He got the „Manager Hope of the Year” award at the Bahamas in 2003
- He won the „Titan of the Year” award in Switzerland in 2004.
- In 2011 was elected as „ Sportmanager of the Year” in Hungary.
- Felix Promotion was the first company to ever promote a pro boxing card in the United Arab Emirates in 7th of May 2002 (Dubai) at the Aviator Center.
- In 2014 he got the Hungarian Boxing Award